EisnerAmper Named a 2023 “Outstanding Turnaround Firm”
- Dec 13, 2023
EisnerAmper was named an “Outstanding Turnaround Firm” by Turnarounds & Workouts, a monthly publication that tracks distressed business news throughout the country and has been serving corporate restructuring professionals since 1987.
The annual list spotlights the people and firms that provide on-site management and make the day-to-day business decisions at distressed companies.
The EisnerAmper Bankruptcy and Restructuring Team earned this accolade for its work as:
- Integrity oversight monitor for a large, quasi-government entity.
- Restructuring advisor to Philadelphia Academic Health System, LLC.
- Financial advisor to a home and business heating oil company.
- CFO and advisor for a New York-area college.
- Expert for the SEC and DOJ in prosecuting fraud relating to the Employee Retention Credit.
- Health care receiver for Woodland Behavioral and Nursing Center in New Jersey.
“We’re thrilled to be acknowledged by Turnaround & Workout for our team’s dedication and hard work,” said Allen Wilen, Partner and National Director of EisnerAmper’s Financial Advisory Services Group. “These engagements can be both complex and emotionally charged, but we successfully accomplished what we and the clients set out to do. Congratulations to our team and all of this year’s honorees.”
The full list of award winners is available in the November 2023 issue of Turnarounds & Workouts.
EisnerAmper Offers Free Cybersecurity eBook Gives You the Tools to Stay Cyber-SafeFeb 28, 2024 Read More
Eisneramper Named “Best Tax Advisor” at 2024 Private Equity Wire European Awards for Third Straight YearFeb 26, 2024 Read More
EisnerAmper Recognized by USA Today Firm Recommended for Both Tax and AccountingFeb 16, 2024 Read More
Have questions or comments? We'd like to hear from you.