- Family Business Services
- Accounting Services
- Real Estate
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Family Business Advisor (CFBA)
- Rider University: BS, Accounting
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The New Jersey Historical Society
Timothy Schuster is a Manager in the Private Business Services Group. He provides tax compliance services to individual filers, as well as assists on returns for companies in the manufacturing and real estate industries. His expertise includes dealing with jurisdictional differences with regard to notices received and other regulatory requirements.
Additionally, Tim works with clients developing a strategic plan that acknowledges the issues of both the family and the business in order to develop succession plans that prepare future business leaders to succeed.
Tim provides CPE-level instruction at the firm in addition to training of staff through EisnerAmper University.