- Private Business Services
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- North Carolina State University: BA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Charles Saydek is a Senior Manager in the firm’s Private Business Services Group. Charles has fifteen years of experience in public accounting, where he has specialized in business consulting, reviews, compilations, tax services, and retirement plan audits. He has served clients in a variety of industries, including technology, manufacturing, distribution, construction, consulting and professional services, and commercial real estate.
Charles is responsible for the planning, supervision and execution of financial statements and tax services, in accordance with the firm’s professional standards. He also has expertise in the specialized issues of privately held businesses, including buy-sell agreements, exit strategies, inventory, and benefit plans.