Job #1895: Controller - PA (8/28/2023)
Bucks County, PA
PE backed insurance services business is looking for a hands-on Controller to run the finance and accounting function. The position will have 2 direct reports and report to the CEO. Position is local to the Bucks County area and will require a candidate that lives within commutable distance.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- 10+ years of accounting experience, preferably in the financial services industry but not required.
- Prior familiarity managing a debt facility and reporting / forecasting debt covenants.
- Manage the company budget, produce ad hoc forecasts, and prepare the monthly financial reporting package.
- Excellent excel and prior accounting software systems experience. Experience with QuickBooks online a major plus.
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- The ability to manage multiple and changing priorities, while maintaining a flexible, positive, and professional attitude.
- Experience with Power-Bi, and developing a KPI-centric accounting reporting function a plus
- Proficiency with PowerPoint is a plus, but not required
Company offers a competitive base salary along with an annual discretionary bonus plan. This position will require 2-4 days a week in the office. Local candidates only.
Interested in joining the team?
- E-mail resume and cover letter to Eric Bail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program.
- Make sure to include Job #1895 in the subject line and to copy email@example.com on your email.