Small Business IT Support
EisnerAmper’s Small Business IT Support will totally eliminate your technology burdens at one low, flat, monthly rate.
EisnerAmper’s Small Business Managed IT Services start with regularly scheduled strategic consulting by your dedicated Virtual CIO.
Our Network Operations Centers (NOCs) will monitor your network and mission critical servers and applications 24×7 to keep them running at peak performance. Our Help Desk is available around the clock to solve your employee’s toughest technology challenges. If a problem can’t be resolved remotely, our Rapid Response Team is always on call to come to your rescue. EisnerAmper’s Small Business IT Services Team manages all of your technology challenges.
How Does EisnerAmper’s Small Business IT Support Work?
EisnerAmper offers 3 Small Business IT Support Services packages built on our Managed IT Services platform: NetSupport, NetRemote, and NetManage that can be custom tailored to your business and technology requirements. Each level of service bundles 5 key elements:
- Proactive Remote Network and Server Support, Monitoring, and Management
- Remote Help Desk Support for End-Users
- Routine onsite support
- Rapid Response on-site support for emergency remediation.
- Expert strategic advice for your business from EisnerAmper’s Virtual CIO
- All of our Managed Services are backed by EisnerAmper’s Relentless Small Business IT Support SLA’s
Focus on Engaging your Customers, Not Your IT
In today’s economy, managing your business just keeps getting tougher. The economy doesn’t show any signs of improving, and competitors are coming out of the woodwork. As a small business owner or executive, you know that information technology support can be a daily struggle. Computer systems and networks are becoming more complex, outpacing the abilities of your untrained office staff to support them. Doing your own it services for small business distracts your employees’ attention from where it belongs: engaging your customers and growing your bottom line.
Small Business IT Support Challenges
- Frequent Computer and Networks Outages are causing you to miss deadlines
- Unpredictable and outrageous small business IT support service charges are destroying your budget
- Frustration from waiting days or weeks for your computer issues to be resolved
- Your technology vendors routinely play the blame game, and computer issues never get fixed
- Slow computer and network performance are killing productivity
- Unresponsive technology support is leaving your employees playing solitaire, on your dime
- Your small business IT Support Services vendor wants you to invest in new technology, but he can’t explain why
EisnerAmper’s holistic approach to Small Business IT Support provides total coverage 24/7. Our NOC monitors your Servers and Network, our 24/7 Helpdesk is always available, and our onsite support team is always ready to be dispatched at a moment’s notice. Not only will EisnerAmper eliminate your Small Business IT Support headaches, but we our rates are affordable for any company.
What's on Your Mind?
Rahul Mahna is a Partner in the firm and leads the Outsourced IT Services team with over 20 years of experience in IT technologies, software development and cybersecurity services.
Start a conversation with Rahul
Explore More Insights
IRS Enforcement of Digital Assets is on the Rise | Tax Guidance and ExpectationsRead More