Mary A. Rizzuti
- Practice Leader, Compensation Resources
- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group
Mary Rizzuti leads Compensation Resources, an EisnerAmper Company. With over 25 years of experience in compensation and human resources consulting, Mary has gained significant expertise in the evaluation, design, and development of creative programs across all industries and business sectors.
Mary coordinates and executes business development initiatives, while building strong working relationships with clients and strategic partners. With extensive experience within the not-for-profit and private company sectors, Mary provides clients with comprehensive consulting in the areas of executive compensation, salary administration, sales compensation, and performance management. Also included in her scope of expertise, is interpreting market data and providing guidance to senior leadership and boards of directors on applying best practices and aligning market data to each company’s unique environment.
Mary also delivers customized compensation training to senior leadership and human resources professionals, and has experience providing litigation support with respect to compensation-related matters, including research, strategy development, analysis and report outlining.
Mary was a Principal and Chief Executive Officer of Compensation Resources, Inc. prior to joining EisnerAmper.
- Executive & Staff Compensation
- Variable Compensation
- Organizational Development
- Human Resources Expertise
- Performance Management
Credentials & Education
- Certified Professional in Human Resources
- Certified Compensation Professional
- Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional
- Dominican College: BS, Human Resource Management
- Society for Human Resources Management