- State & Local Tax
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- State University of New York-Binghamton: BA
- Rutgers University: MAccy, Taxation
- State University of New York-Buffalo: JD
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- Financial Women’s Association
Jeanne-Marie Waldman is a Senior Tax Manager with nearly 15 years of experience. Her expertise focuses on partnership and corporate taxation and also includes state and local income tax compliance and consulting. She has significant experience serving clients in the professional services, retail and distribution industries.
Jeanne began her accounting career in auditing and accounting at a firm in New Jersey, where she provided litigation support services. She subsequently became part of the Commercial Services Tax Group at Rothstein Kass, specializing in tax compliance for partnerships, corporations and high net worth individuals. She also handled related state and local tax matters. Jeanne has substantial experience in tax and legal research and significant involvement in managing federal and state tax examinations.