- Partnerships & LLc
- State & Local Tax
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- State University of New York-Binghamton: BA
- Rutgers University: MAccy, Taxation
- State University of New York-Buffalo: JD
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- Financial Women’s Association
Jeanne-Marie Waldman is a Senior Tax Manager with nearly 20 years of diversified experience. Her tax practice focuses on the needs of closely held businesses and their individual owners, particularly in advising professional service firms. Jeanne works closely with her clients on issues such as partnership tax allocations, pass-through entity tax planning, employee fringe benefits, foreign and domestic informational reporting and multi-state tax compliance. In addition, she has extensive experience in tax and legal research.
Prior to joining the firm, Jeanne practiced at both national and local public accounting firms in New Jersey.
Jeanne has contributed to articles for the firm, and industry publications on topics such as tax planning for pass-through entities and individuals. She is a Planning Committee member and active volunteer of EisnerAmper Cares, the firm’s volunteer organization, through which employees serve those in need by contributing time and resources to charitable, civic, and environmental projects.