- Audit & Assurance
- Hedge Funds
- Investment Advisors
- Funds of Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Broker Dealers
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Pace University: BBA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Private Equity & Venture Capital Committee
- Hedge Fund Association
- Association for Corporate Growth Connecticut Chapter
Irina Gershengoren is a Partner in the Financial Services Group. Irina has extensive experience in the financial services industry, serving investment partnerships/companies, private equity funds, and funds of funds. She also works with investment advisors, BDCs and broker dealers.
Irina also has experience as a hedge fund CFO, as well as with auditing public registrants. She regularly assists clients with improving internal controls and accounting, business processes and procedures.
Committed to understanding the latest changes, trends and interpretations to best address her clients’ interests, Irina is actively involved with a number of industry groups, staying current on both technical and industry-specific issues. Additionally, she takes a leadership role educating both the EisnerAmper staff and her clients – planning and reviewing the content for client-focused events, reports and research.
Irina has presented to professional audiences on various topics. Prior to joining the firm, Irina was a Partner in a national accounting firm.
- Where did you grow up?
- Moscow, Russia and Flushing, NY
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Spending time with family, playing tennis with my son, drawing cartoons and cooking.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- Chef or cartoonist