403(b) Retirement Plan Webinar
- Jul 10, 2013
Hosted by EisnerAmper
On July 16, EisnerAmper will host a webinar entitled "Maintaining a Qualified 403(b) Retirement Plan." Providing a retirement plan for your nonprofit employees is an important employee benefit to retain the best talent, so managing your plan properly is an absolute must. Maintaining a Qualified 403(b) Retirement Plan provides participants with an introduction to 403(b) plans. In this course, Ralph Fernandez and Michael Clifford will focus on the features common to 403(b) plans, as well as creating and maintaining the plan's qualification status.
Course Objective: Describe the characteristics and the qualification requirements of a 403(b) plan.
Learning Outcomes: Participants will be able to:
- Explain who can maintain a 403(b) plan
- Determine if a plan is considered an ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act) plan
- Describe the characteristics of a 403(b) plan
- Identify the required features of the plan to maintain its qualified status
- Determine whether an audit of the 403(b) plan is required
- Discuss the critical areas of a 403(b) plan audit
- Identify common areas discovered under IRS (Internal Revenue Service) and DOL (Department of Labor) Investigations
- List the disclosure requirements of a 403(b) plan
- Discuss current marketplace trends and happenings
For registration information for this webinar, please visit the online invitation.
If you have any questions, we'd like to hear from you.
Explore More Insights
UBTI Exposure from Equity and Debt Investments by Real Estate Private Equity FundsRead More
NY Attorney General Suspends Schedule B Collection in Response to U.S. Supreme Court DecisionRead More
Receive the latest business insights, analysis, and perspectives from EisnerAmper professionals.