Frank Troilo is a Manager within EisnerAmper Digital with over 25 years of experience in the information security, IT audit, compliance, and risk management workspace. Frank is responsible for managing the execution of various client engagements in the technology risk and cybersecurity space at the firm. He has served clients across various sectors with a major focus on financial services organizations including community banks.
Frank has a solid background across various areas of the technology risk space including IT general controls, governance, access management, risk assessments, SOX compliance and advisory services. He has an extensive track record in project management and leading teams to success across different client environments. Additionally, Frank has held previous positions with professional consulting firms in addition to private industry organizations.
Prior to joining the firm, Frank was an Information Security Consultant at an information technology professional services firm. He was responsible for the planning, coordination and development of client information security programs including the creation of IT policies to manage cybersecurity risk and safeguard information assets.
Frank started his career as an IT Audit Specialist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. He then moved to the professional services sector where he was responsible for client consulting in IT Audit, IT SOX, and cybersecurity initiatives. Frank has held previous positions as Vice President, IT Risk and Compliance Officer, IT Compliance Manager, virtual Information Security Officer and Vice President Information Security.
- Internal Audit
- SOX Compliance
- Cybersecurity Advisory Services & Regulations
- Information Security Vendor Management
- SOC Reviews
- Risk Management
- Financial Services
Credentials & Education
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Temple University: BS, Business Administration & Computer Information Science
- Widener University: MBA, Business Administration
- Information Systems Audit & Control Association
- Financial Services Information Sharing & Analysis Center
- Institute of Internal Auditors