Federal tax legislation seems to always be around the corner, along with stricter IRS enforcement and greater interconnectivity of markets, optimizing your businesses tax strategy is a financial necessity.
At EisnerAmper, our professionals work with you to develop a custom, holistic strategy. Together, we review your current and past financial activities to create a strategy for the future—including tax reporting and filing, as well as advisory services such as credit and incentive opportunities.
At EisnerAmper, we offer comprehensive tax services in the following key areas of federal taxation to help grow and sustain your business:
- Compensation and benefits
- Corporate tax compliance and advisory services
- Credit for Increasing Research Activities (R&D Tax Credit)
- Merger, Acquisition and Divestiture Services
- Net Operating Loss Carryforwards (Section 382)
- Pass-Through Entity and Advisory Services
- IRC Sec. 1202 Exclusion of Gain on Qualified Small Business Stock
- Tax Function Outsourcing
- Tax provision services
At EisnerAmper, we provide tax compliance, advisory, and advocacy services for a diverse client base that includes corporations and partnerships of all sizes, as well as high net worth individuals and families, and other operating entities.
What's on Your Mind?
Paul Dougherty, EisnerAmper Tax Partner and Partner-in-Charge of the Philadelphia practice, has dedicated much of his career to building and enhancing a specialized expertise in corporate taxation, high net worth individuals and IRS controversy.
Start a conversation with Paul