William Gentilesco is a Director in the State and Local Tax Group. With over 25 years of experience, his focus is on state and local income taxation and sales and use tax consulting. Bill has significant experience serving clients in the manufacturing, consumer products, retail, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and service industries.
Bill’s specific areas of service include income/franchise refund studies; state tax impact of corporate reorganizations; audit defense; sales/use tax studies; voluntary disclosure and amnesty agreements; ruling requests; and credit/incentive negotiation.
Prior to joining the firm, Bill was a Senior Tax Manager in a publicly traded company’s corporate tax department. His additional experience includes serving as a State and Local Tax Director for PricewaterhouseCoopers for over 15 years.
- State & Local Income/Franchise Tax
- Sales & Use Tax Consulting
- Accounting for Income Taxes
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- William Paterson University: BS, Accounting
- Seton Hall University: MS, Taxation
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Insights from William
How to Calculate the Delaware Franchise Tax for Technology & Life Sciences C CorporationsRead More