Tameka Hammond is a Vice President and a member of EA RESIG LLC. with 15 years of combined experience in audit and private equity funds accounting. Tameka has deep expertise in providing fund accounting and administration services for various types of real estate private equity funds, and related entities and she primarily serves closely held businesses.
Prior to joining the firm, Tameka was an Associate Director for a large fund administration firm where she primarily focused on their co-investment and secondary funds. Her key responsibilities included financial and regulatory reporting for several Cayman, IFRS and blocker entities.
- Fund Accounting & Administration
- Private Equity Funds
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- State University of New York, Plattsburgh: BS, Accounting & Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants