- Financial Services
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Funds of Funds
- Audit & Assurance
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Brooklyn College, CUNY: BS, Business, Management & Finance
- Baruch College, CUNY: MBA, Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Private Equity & Venture Capital Committee; Investment Management Committee
Stephen Mazzotti is a Partner in the Audit and Assurance Services Practice. He has more than 20 years of audit, management, and operational experience. Stephen’s diverse experience includes serving both SEC and private companies in various industries such as financial services, software, retail, media and entertainment, and advertising.
Stephen’s expertise also includes providing audit and business advisory services to hedge funds, private equity funds, funds of funds, broker dealers, investment managers and advisors, and other financial service entities. Additionally, he has worked on registration statements (for SEC companies), including secondary public offerings.
Stephen is the Treasurer and Director of EisnerAmper Cares.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- That which does not kill me, only makes me stronger. Winning is not everything, it's the only thing.
- Where did you grow up?
- Brooklyn, NY
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- A place to discover oneself and sharpen your skill sets in order to execute your plans to succeed.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Spending time with my family and playing/watching sports.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Exceeding client expectations and solving client problems.
- What was your favorite car that you owned?
- My first car, because it represented freedom and a sense of pride since I purchased it with the money I earned while working after school.