Environmental, Social and Governance Services (ESG)
Environmental, social, and governance (“ESG”) and corporate social responsibility (“CSR”) can help organizations better manage their internal and external stakeholders’ expectations, from investors, market analysts, regulators, consumers, and the public to shareholders and employees.
ESG and sustainability practices enable organizations to enhance risk management; anticipate change and adapt their strategy; attract a diverse, socially conscious group of employees; give back to the communities in which they operate; and increase profitability.
How EisnerAmper Can Help
Our team can help you navigate ESG, sustainability, and CSR related issues/concerns by developing corporate policies or validating those processes already in place, guide you through reporting frameworks and SEC regulations, use data to better understand impact and risk, and design roadmaps for translating strategy into action plans and guiding their implementation across the organization.
Corporate Social Responsibility Services
- CSR and sustainability consulting
- Design and implementation of corporate social responsibility practices
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Employee recruitment, retention, and development
- Philanthropy and community commitment
- Board education
Environmental, Social and Governance Services
- Readiness for reporting of ESG practices
- Assessment of existing ESG practices under SASB, GRI and other frameworks
- Attestation report over ESG disclosures and metrics
- Forensic Analysis of Companies Claiming ESG
- ESG Investing / Impact Investing
- Real Estate Investing and Training (LEED and ESG)
- Not-for-Profit Due Diligence on ESG Grant Recipients
- Corporate Governance
ESG Readiness Survey
Environmental, Social & Governance Insights
Environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) and corporate social responsibility (“CSR”) initiatives are becoming increasingly important as a competitive advantage to organizations of all sizes and sectors. To address the rising interest and demand, we’ve made it easy to access our ESG content by creating a curated hub for you to read, listen or watch at your leisure.