- Audit & Assurance
- Financial Services
- Private Equity Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Pension Plans
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business: BS, Finance
- Baruch College Zicklin School of Business: MS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Indiana University Alumni Association Baruch College Alumni Association
Scott Wasser is an Audit Manager in the Financial Services Group. He provides audits and accounting services for private equity funds, hedge funds, fund of funds, and pension plans. Scott is responsible for all phases of the audit, including planning organization, review of the fieldwork, and issuance of financial statements.
Prior to joining the firm, Scott was a Financial Advisor with one of the largest brokerage firms in the nation where he was part of a group that managed over $200 million in client assets. Additionally, Scott has held securities industry Series 7, 63 and 66 securities license.