- Real Estate
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Law Firms
- Service Companies
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Wilkes University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Philadelphia Distance Run: Treasurer
- Susquehanna Community Foundation: Board of Directors
- Beth Sholom Congregation: Board of Directors
Roger Davis is a Partner with over 30 years of experience in tax, accounting and auditing. Roger’s areas of expertise include business and tax planning, acquisition/sale review and analysis, and succession planning. He works with family owned and closely held businesses in a variety of industries, including law firms, manufacturing and distribution, service, real estate and construction.
Roger frequently presents to organizations throughout the Delaware Valley and also participates as a lecturer for CPA continuing education programs.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- Client service
- Where did you grow up?
- Berwick, PA
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Family and running
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Helping clients resolve their problems.
- What piece of advice do you often give clients?
- Do what is right.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- A professional athlete