Richard Fisher is an Advisor of the firm’s Human Resources Department. He has more than 30 years of accounting, audit, and human resources experience, with over 20 years at the Partner level.
Rick has a unique combination of set-skills including recruiting, career development, compensation, development of personnel policies and budgeting. In addition, he has expertise in retirement plans and insurance programs
Rick was recognized as the Penn State University, Smeal College of Business Accounting Department Distinguished Alumnus of the Year.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- Treat others how you want to be treated.
- Where did you grow up?
- Erie, Pennsylvania
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Penn State was a game changer in my life.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Relaxing in the Pocono mountains.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Helping make EisnerAmper a best place to work and a firm of choice.
- Why did you become a CPA?
- My father recommended the profession because I would get a job.
- What is the most played song on your iPod?
- Charlie Brown by Coldplay