- Estate Planning
- Multi-Generational Planning
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program (EB-5)
- International Taxation
- Real Estate
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Florida Certified Mediator
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Mortgage Broker
- General Licensed Insurance Representative
- FINRA Dispute Resolution Arbitrator
- University of Florida: BSBA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bicycle Action Committee: Founder; Chief Executive Officer
Richard A. Cahlin is a Director in the Tax Services Group. He advises corporate executives and high net worth individuals on business and personal wealth planning. Actively involved in the South Florida accounting and financial communities, he provides clients with informed advice and tax strategies related to the protection and growth of wealth.
Richard works with immigration attorney’s to review approved investments under the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program (EB-5), and compiles source-of-funds documentation for EB-5 submission. In addition, he assists foreign investors with the initial tax structure for both corporate and individual requirements when relocating to the U.S. to operate a business.
Richard frequently presents to professional groups on business and taxation topics. He has appeared on television programs to discuss business and tax matters, and his articles have appeared in various financial publications and national magazines.