New Jersey: Can Your Real Estate Business Handle a Cyber Attack?
Data is one of the most important assets in your real estate business. However, with an increasing amount of information being exchanged online, can you meet the evolving challenges of our information economy? Is there a way to stay one step ahead of bad actors?
Join us for an interactive discussion on risk factors and mitigation techniques for real estate professionals. Expert panelists will discuss securing tenant data, legal and insurance challenges, attracting and retaining the best IT talent, maintaining your company’s reputation and much more.
- Zach Aliberti, Director, Urban Property Management, LLC & Urban Property Developers, LLC
- Eric Diamond, Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
- Steven R. Ebert, Partner, Barton LLP (moderator)
- Lena Licata, Director, EisnerAmper LLP
- Kenneth N. Rashbaum, Partner, Barton LLP
- Marc D. Schein, National Co-Chair Cyber Center of Excellence, Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC
Date:Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM ET
111 Wood Avenue South
1st Floor Training Room
Iselin, NJ 08830