- By-Side Due Diligence
- Sell-Side Due Diligence
- Audit & Assurance
- Life Sciences
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- The College of New Jersey: BS, Accountancy
- Fairleigh Dickinson University: MBA, (Finance concentration)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth New Jersey
Phil Bergamo is a Senior Manager in the Transaction Advisory Services Group and a member of the Life Sciences and Technology Group, with over 10 years of public accounting experience. He manages engagement teams that perform financial due diligence on buy and sell-side transactions in a variety of industries, including life sciences, technology, consumer products, retail, business services, manufacturing and distribution.
Additionally, Phil’s experience includes financial analysis for carve-out transactions, analyzing cash flow models and working capital. He also provides audit and assurance services to both public and private companies in a variety of industries.
Phil assists in developing professional education courses within EisnerAmper University related to accounting in areas of revenue recognition among other topics.