- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Investigations
- Commercial Disputes
- Construction Litigation
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Georgia Southwestern State University: BBA, Accounting
- Gorgia Southern University: MAcc, (Forensic Accounting concentration)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Forensic & Valuation Services Section
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- American Bar Association: Criminal Justice Section
Nichole Griffin is a Manager in the Financial Advisory Services Group where she provides forensic accounting and litigation support services to attorneys, public and private companies, and governmental agencies. She specializes in investigations and complex commercial disputes.
Nichole’s experience spans a wide array of matters, including fraud investigations, contract disputes, asset tracing, lost profit claims, construction claims, intellectual property disputes, and business interruption claims. She has led forensic investigations and litigation engagements for clients in industries including real estate, insurance, retail, construction, entertainment, manufacturing and financial services. In addition to forensic accounting and litigation matters, Nichole has also performed a variety of consulting services in the public and private sector, including integrity oversight monitoring, fraud risk assessments, and post-construction cost reviews.
Prior to joining the firm, Nichole worked for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and a regional accounting firm.
Nichole has presented to various professional groups on topics related to forensic accounting and investigating fraud.