EisnerAmper provides our clients and friends with the latest and most critical business information available. We strive to consistently provide helpful guides and publications which address timely financial, tax and general business needs. Please take time to view our newsletters from the list below.
Asset Management Intelligence – Articles of interest to investors and professionals involved in the asset management industry: hedge funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds, funds of funds and liquid alternatives funds.
Our Current Issue: Q2 2018
- A Refresher on Broker-Dealer Expense Sharing Agreements
- The Fund Administrator’s Perspective: Real Estate Funds Poised for Robust Growth
- Technical Corrections Provisions Impact Partnership Audit Rules
- Alternative Investment Industry Outlook for Q2 and Beyond
- GDPR: How Asset Managers Can Comply by May Deadline
- Considerations for Establishing an Investment Fund in the Cayman Islands
Business Tax Quarterly – Offers tax professionals and business leaders updates and analysis about news and views on various corporate-tax-related topics throughout the year. Business Tax Quarterly is supplemented by Tax Alerts that cover “breaking news” about tax topics.
Our Current Issue: Summer 2018
Catalyst – Catalyst brings you timely, informative content that covers both the business and technical issues in the life science sector.
Our Current Issue: Spring 2018
Dealer Insights – Dealership owners, managers and CFOs can read about a broad range of tax, accounting, management, technology, organizational, and financial planning issues affecting the automotive industry.
Our Current Issue: May/June 2017
Health Care Practice Strategies – Topics of interest to physicians, practice owners, dentists and managers within physician and dental practices.
Our Current Issue: Winter 2017
Trends & Developments – EisnerAmper’s signature general interest newsletter dealing with issues of audit, accounting, taxation and business advisory matters.
Our Current Issue: March/April 2017
- Estate Planning: News from the Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning...
- Highlights from Recent Developments 2016
- Retirement Accounts in First and Second Marriages: The Fun Begins
- The Executor's Job Gets Tougher: Basis Consistency and Selected Other Income Tax Issues Facing Executors
- Recent International Developments
- Portability: Lots of Questions, Few Easy Answers
- Managing Inherited Art and Encouraging Clients to Plan Ahead
- Intellectual Property Protection: The Evolving World of 3D Printing and Intellectual Property
- Will Autonomous Cars Sideswipe the Insurance Industry?
- Immigration and Investment: The Changing World of the EB-5 Program
- Tax Savings for Start-Ups and Small Businesses - Part 1: R&D Credit Can Now Offset Payroll Tax
- Tax Savings for Start-Ups and Small Businesses - Part 2: R&D Credit Can Now Offset AMT