EisnerAmper provides our clients and friends with the latest and most critical business information available. We strive to consistently provide helpful guides and publications which address timely financial, tax and general business needs. Please take time to view our newsletters from the list below.
Articles of interest to investors and professionals involved in the asset management industry: hedge funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds, funds of funds and liquid alternatives funds.
Our Current Issue: Q3 2020
- Hybrid Funds
- Private Equity Managers: Are Your Portfolio Companies Properly Evaluating Assets for Impairment?
- Risk Alert from the Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations Relating to Compliance Matters of RIAs that Manage Private Equity Funds or Hedge Funds
- Partnerships Remain High on the IRS Radar (Part 2)
- A Snapshot of the Aircraft Leasing Industry in Ireland
- EisnerAmper Q&A with Antonella Puca, Senior Director, Alvarez & Marsal Valuation Services
Business Tax Quarterly
Offers tax professionals and business leaders updates and analysis about news and views on various corporate-tax-related topics throughout the year. Business Tax Quarterly is supplemented by Tax Alerts that cover “breaking news” about tax topics.
Our Current Issue: WINTER 2020
- Business Tax Quarterly Executive Summary - Winter 2020
- Four Tax Considerations Before Selling a Business
- Three Main Criteria for Turning a Hobby into a Business
- Business Tax Quarterly Suggested Readings - Winter 2020
Insights, data, and other critical information for owners, executives, and leaders of companies involved in the manufacturing and distribution industries.
Our Current Issue: Q3 2019
- M&D Migrates to RPA Implementation
- A Manufacturing & Distribution Owner’s Dilemma: Do I Sell or Do I Grow?
- Preparing for Sale – Financial Due Diligence
- EisnerAmper Q&A with Michael Corridon, CFO, Strato, Inc.
- FASB Proposes One-Year Delay of ASC 842, Leases, (ASC 842) for Private Companies
- State Tax Changes Impact M&D
Provides operational, finance, and technology professionals with insights into topics related to cybersecurity, internal audit, regulatory compliance, digital solutions, and informational technology, including best practices and process transformation.
Our Current Issue: Q3 2020
- Challenges of and working in the COVID-19 Environment
- An Inside Look at COVID-19's Impact on Internal Audit at Retail Broker-Dealers
- EisnerAmper Q&A with John Corrado, Senior Director of Information Technology, Ovid Therapeutics Inc
a quarterly publication that will highlight new and unique developments in the hospitality industry, including innovative ideas, services, assets, opportunities and more.
OUR CURRENT ISSUE: Q1 2020
Catalyst brings you timely, informative content that covers both the business and technical issues in the life science sector.
Our Current Issue: Q2 2020
- Can Tokenization Fix the Secondary IPO Market?
- Additive Manufacturing: Considerations and Risk
- Elevate Business Processes with Robotics Process Automation
RISE (Real Ideas to Stimulate Engagement)
News and tips to inform and inspire individual and organizational performance
OUR CURRENT ISSUE
- The Words of a Leader in a Time of Crisis
- Make Risk Management Part of Your Business Plan
- Three Steps to Starting a Successful Business
- The First 90 Days!
- Partnerships and Personalities May Mean Problems
- The Start-Up Business
- The Art of the Start - Steps to Take to Ensure ‘Start-Up’ Success
- Assessments and Their Use in Leadership Development
- Keeping Mentally Fit During COVID-19
Trends & Developments
EisnerAmper’s signature general interest newsletter dealing with issues of audit, accounting, taxation and business advisory matters.
Our Current Issue: March/April 2017
- Estate Planning: News from the Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning...
- Highlights from Recent Developments 2016
- Retirement Accounts in First and Second Marriages: The Fun Begins
- The Executor's Job Gets Tougher: Basis Consistency and Selected Other Income Tax Issues Facing Executors
- Recent International Developments
- Portability: Lots of Questions, Few Easy Answers
- Managing Inherited Art and Encouraging Clients to Plan Ahead
- Intellectual Property Protection: The Evolving World of 3D Printing and Intellectual Property
- Will Autonomous Cars Sideswipe the Insurance Industry?
- Immigration and Investment: The Changing World of the EB-5 Program
- Tax Savings for Start-Ups and Small Businesses - Part 1: R&D Credit Can Now Offset Payroll Tax
- Tax Savings for Start-Ups and Small Businesses - Part 2: R&D Credit Can Now Offset AMT