EisnerAmper provides our clients and friends with the latest and most critical business information available. We strive to consistently provide helpful guides and publications which address timely financial, tax and general business needs. Please take time to view our newsletters from the list below.
Articles of interest to investors and professionals involved in the asset management industry: hedge funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds, funds of funds and liquid alternatives funds.
Our Current Issue: Q4 2020
- The Most Overlooked Tax Break for Long-Term Investors: IRC Section 1202 Exclusion of Gain from Qualified Small Business Stock
- ESG Outlook for Asset Managers
- Singapore’s Insolvency, Restructuring and Dissolution Act (IRDA) –A New Paradigm for Distressed Companies
- SEC Modernizes the Accredited Investor Definition
- Addressing Venture Capital Valuation Challenges
- EisnerAmper’s Virtual 5th Annual Alternative Investment Summit
Business Tax Quarterly
Offers tax professionals and business leaders updates and analysis about news and views on various corporate-tax-related topics throughout the year. Business Tax Quarterly is supplemented by Tax Alerts that cover “breaking news” about tax topics.
Our Current Issue
- Post-Election Business Tax – What’s on the Horizon?
- Key Considerations of GILTI High Tax Exclusion Final Regulations
Insights, data, and other critical information for owners, executives, and leaders of companies involved in the manufacturing and distribution industries.
Our Current Issue: Q3 2019
- M&D Migrates to RPA Implementation
- A Manufacturing & Distribution Owner’s Dilemma: Do I Sell or Do I Grow?
- Preparing for Sale – Financial Due Diligence
- EisnerAmper Q&A with Michael Corridon, CFO, Strato, Inc.
- FASB Proposes One-Year Delay of ASC 842, Leases, (ASC 842) for Private Companies
- State Tax Changes Impact M&D
Provides operational, finance, and technology professionals with insights into topics related to cybersecurity, internal audit, regulatory compliance, digital solutions, and informational technology, including best practices and process transformation.
Our Current Issue: Q4 2020
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessments: A Valuable Tool in Cyber Planning
- Welcome to the ‘Virtual’ Financial Close
- Monitoring OCIE Alerts During the COVID-19 Pandemic
a quarterly publication that will highlight new and unique developments in the hospitality industry, including innovative ideas, services, assets, opportunities and more.
OUR CURRENT ISSUE: Q1 2020
Catalyst brings you timely, informative content that covers both the business and technical issues in the life science sector.
Our Current Issue: Q1 2021
- Outlook for the Biopharmaceutical Industry in 2021 Following Biden’s Victory
- Technology Disruption
- Reflecting on 2020, The Year of the IPO?
RISE (Real Ideas to Stimulate Engagement)
News and tips to inform and inspire individual and organizational performance
OUR CURRENT ISSUE
- Harnessing the Flame of Entrepreneurial Success
- Leadership and Communication in a Time of Change and Uncertainty
- Transitioning from a Staff of Helpers to a Staff of Leaders
- How Entrepreneurs Can Create Secure, Sustainable Companies
Trends & Developments
EisnerAmper’s signature general interest newsletter dealing with issues of audit, accounting, taxation and business advisory matters.
Our Current Issue: March/April 2017
- Estate Planning: News from the Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning...
- Highlights from Recent Developments 2016
- Retirement Accounts in First and Second Marriages: The Fun Begins
- The Executor's Job Gets Tougher: Basis Consistency and Selected Other Income Tax Issues Facing Executors
- Recent International Developments
- Portability: Lots of Questions, Few Easy Answers
- Managing Inherited Art and Encouraging Clients to Plan Ahead
- Intellectual Property Protection: The Evolving World of 3D Printing and Intellectual Property
- Will Autonomous Cars Sideswipe the Insurance Industry?
- Immigration and Investment: The Changing World of the EB-5 Program
- Tax Savings for Start-Ups and Small Businesses - Part 1: R&D Credit Can Now Offset Payroll Tax
- Tax Savings for Start-Ups and Small Businesses - Part 2: R&D Credit Can Now Offset AMT