EisnerAmper provides our clients and friends with the latest and most critical business information available. We strive to consistently provide helpful guides and publications which address timely financial, tax and general business needs. Please take time to view our newsletters from the list below.
Engaging Alternatives – Articles of interest to investors and professionals involved in the asset management industry: hedge funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds, funds of funds and liquid alternatives funds.
Our Current Issue: Q2 2019
Business Tax Quarterly – Offers tax professionals and business leaders updates and analysis about news and views on various corporate-tax-related topics throughout the year. Business Tax Quarterly is supplemented by Tax Alerts that cover “breaking news” about tax topics.
Our Current Issue: Summer 2019
M&D Intelligence - Insights, data, and other critical information for owners, executives, and leaders of companies involved in the manufacturing and distribution industries.
- ASC 842: Accounting for Leases
- Cannabis -- Not a Weed Anymore
- R&D Tax Credit Opportunities
- Japanese Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Services
- EisnerAmper Q&A with Arnold Kamler, CEO, Kent International
Private Equity Intelligence – Private Equity Intelligence offers investors, professionals, and service providers insight into the latest developments and trends impacting the private equity environment.
- Private Equity as an Exit Option for Venture-Backed Startups
- Why U.S. Private Equity Funds Should Adopt Sell-Side (Vendor) Due Diligence with a Twist
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Activity in Southeast Asia
- The New Kid on the Block – Here to Play, Here to Stay: The Institutionalization of the Family Office
PRTS Intelligence –Provides operational, finance, and technology professionals with insights into topics related to cybersecurity, internal audit, regulatory compliance, digital solutions, and informational technology, including best practices and process transformation.
Our Current Issue: Q2 2019
Catalyst – Catalyst brings you timely, informative content that covers both the business and technical issues in the life science sector.
Our Current Issue: Spring 2018
Health Care Practice Strategies – Topics of interest to physicians, practice owners, dentists and managers within physician and dental practices.
Our Current Issue: Winter 2017
Trends & Developments – EisnerAmper’s signature general interest newsletter dealing with issues of audit, accounting, taxation and business advisory matters.
Our Current Issue: March/April 2017
- Estate Planning: News from the Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning...
- Highlights from Recent Developments 2016
- Retirement Accounts in First and Second Marriages: The Fun Begins
- The Executor's Job Gets Tougher: Basis Consistency and Selected Other Income Tax Issues Facing Executors
- Recent International Developments
- Portability: Lots of Questions, Few Easy Answers
- Managing Inherited Art and Encouraging Clients to Plan Ahead
- Intellectual Property Protection: The Evolving World of 3D Printing and Intellectual Property
- Will Autonomous Cars Sideswipe the Insurance Industry?
- Immigration and Investment: The Changing World of the EB-5 Program
- Tax Savings for Start-Ups and Small Businesses - Part 1: R&D Credit Can Now Offset Payroll Tax
- Tax Savings for Start-Ups and Small Businesses - Part 2: R&D Credit Can Now Offset AMT