EisnerAmper provides our clients and friends with the latest and most critical business information available. We strive to consistently provide helpful guides and publications which address timely financial, tax and general business needs. Please take time to view our newsletters from the list below.
Asset Management Intelligence – Articles of interest to investors and professionals involved in the asset management industry: hedge funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds, funds of funds and liquid alternatives funds.
Our Current Issue: Q4 2018
- AICPA Issues Draft Guidance on Valuing Equity Interests Within Complex Capital Structures
- Innocent Until Proven GILTI – Not Anymore: The New Global Intangible Low Taxed Income Regime
- Asset Management Update: FASB Modifies Fair Value Disclosure Requirements
- Alternative Investment Industry Outlook for Q4 and Beyond
- Disruption: Fintech Companies and Lending Activities
Business Tax Quarterly – Offers tax professionals and business leaders updates and analysis about news and views on various corporate-tax-related topics throughout the year. Business Tax Quarterly is supplemented by Tax Alerts that cover “breaking news” about tax topics.
Our Current Issue: Winter 2018
Catalyst – Catalyst brings you timely, informative content that covers both the business and technical issues in the life science sector.
Our Current Issue: Spring 2018
Dealer Insights – Dealership owners, managers and CFOs can read about a broad range of tax, accounting, management, technology, organizational, and financial planning issues affecting the automotive industry.
Our Current Issue: May/June 2017
Health Care Practice Strategies – Topics of interest to physicians, practice owners, dentists and managers within physician and dental practices.
Our Current Issue: Winter 2017
Private Equity Intelligence – Private Equity Intelligence offers investors, professionals, and service providers insight into the latest developments and trends impacting the private equity environment.
Our Current Issue: 4Q 2018
- Private Equity as an Exit Option for Venture-Backed Startups
- Why U.S. Private Equity Funds Should Adopt Sell-Side (Vendor) Due Diligence with a Twist
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Activity in Southeast Asia
- The New Kid on the Block – Here to Play, Here to Stay: The Institutionalization of the Family Office
PRTS Intelligence –Provides operational, finance, and technology professionals with insights into topics related to cybersecurity, internal audit, regulatory compliance, digital solutions, and informational technology, including best practices and process transformation.
Our Current Issue: Q1 2019
- Elements of an Effective Vendor Risk Management Program
- Intelligent Automation as a Business Applications Strategy
- The Disconnect Between Spending and Implementation
- Effect of Cyber Fraud on Companies’ Internal Controls
Trends & Developments – EisnerAmper’s signature general interest newsletter dealing with issues of audit, accounting, taxation and business advisory matters.
Our Current Issue: March/April 2017
- Estate Planning: News from the Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning...
- Highlights from Recent Developments 2016
- Retirement Accounts in First and Second Marriages: The Fun Begins
- The Executor's Job Gets Tougher: Basis Consistency and Selected Other Income Tax Issues Facing Executors
- Recent International Developments
- Portability: Lots of Questions, Few Easy Answers
- Managing Inherited Art and Encouraging Clients to Plan Ahead
- Intellectual Property Protection: The Evolving World of 3D Printing and Intellectual Property
- Will Autonomous Cars Sideswipe the Insurance Industry?
- Immigration and Investment: The Changing World of the EB-5 Program
- Tax Savings for Start-Ups and Small Businesses - Part 1: R&D Credit Can Now Offset Payroll Tax
- Tax Savings for Start-Ups and Small Businesses - Part 2: R&D Credit Can Now Offset AMT