- Audit & Assurance
- Internal Audit
- Accounting Services
- SOX Compliance & Audits
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Cybersecurity Advisory Services
- State University of New York-Stony Brook: Biology; Anthropology
- City University of New York & Suffolk County Community College: Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Internal Auditors
Natasha Roman is a Senior Manager in the Assurance and Technology Control Services Group with more than 10 years of public accounting experience. Natasha has a particular focus on assisting clients in their SOX compliance efforts, and performing audits of internal control over financial reporting. She also has expertise in financial statement audits, SOC compliance audits, tax preparation, reviews and compilations, and payroll audits.
Natasha serves a diverse client base, from start-up entities to Fortune 1000 corporations. In addition, Natasha has experience in real estate, not-for-profit, and commercial entities, as well as employee benefit plans.
Natasha is the founder and chairperson of EisnerAmper Rising Stars, the firm’s networking program aimed at helping professionals improve their networking skills. She’s also actively involved in the efforts for certain charity events, and contributes to the firm’s technology, life sciences, and blockchain/cryptocurrency blogs.