Nancy Hamden is a Manager in the firm’s Family Offices Services Group with over 5 years of public accounting experience. Nancy primarily serves high net worth individuals and their advisors to proactively and efficiently oversee the financial administration of the client’s family members, and their partnerships, corporations, foundations and trusts.
Prior to joining the firm, Nancy was a Registered Paraplanner with a Registered Investment Advisor. In this role, she handled full range of client services and financial planning responsibilities. In addition, she prepared retirement projections and estate planning.
- Family Office Services
- High Net Worth Individuals
Credentials & Education
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP)
- Florida Atlantic University: MS, Accounting
- Florida Atlantic University: BS, Business Administration & Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants