Michelle A. Myhra
Michelle Myhra is a Partner in the firm. With more than 20 years of experience in public accounting, she has deep expertise in the taxation of high-net-worth individuals, including accounting and strategic tax planning. She works closely with other client advisors on estate planning strategies and is an eminent leader in the firm’s high-net-worth individuals practice group.
Prior to joining EisnerAmper, she was a Tax partner at Lindsay & Brownell, LLP, a full-service accounting and consulting firm.
Outside of the firm, Michelle is an active volunteer at the San Dieguito Chapter of the National Charity League, and previously held the position of treasurer for Girl Scout Troops 2174 and 2145. She also served the San Diego Children’s Choir as the board treasurer.
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Trust & Estate
- Private Foundations
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- California State University: BS, Business Administration (With an option in Accounting)
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- National Charity League, San Dieguito Chapter