Megan O'Donnell is a Manager in the firm's Marketing Group. With over 7 years of experience, Megan has a strong background in marketing strategy development, public relations, advertising, and branding.
Besides leading marketing initiatives in the firm's Maryland office, she supports firmwide project management and assists in operations and communications associated with strategic marketing campaigns.
Before joining the firm, Megan was a Marketing Manager with a full-service regional accounting firm. Her key responsibilities included developing and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy for business growth, managing social media platforms, creating valuable partnerships in the marketplace, and maintaining relationships with relevant industry groups.
- Public Relations
Credentials & Education
- York College of Pennsylvania:BA, English
- American Marketing Association
- Association for Accounting Marketing
- Associated Builders & Contractors
- American Subcontractors Association: Chair of ASA Baltimore’s marketing committee
- Building Congress & Exchange