- Chief of Staff, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
Kristen Ward is Chief of Staff providing counsel and guidance to the CEO and other leadership partners regarding the refinement, articulation and execution of the firm’s vision and strategy. She has been working with the leadership team for many years in addition to her roles in the Center for Family Business and talent development.
Kristen specializes in the areas of strategic planning, organization design, succession planning, learning and leadership development. She is an experienced leadership coach that has experience with the unique challenges facing leaders in growing their business in an ever-changing world.
Prior to joining the firm, Kristen worked for a leading mortgage lender as the Director of Human Resources for the Eastern Business Center and at a Big 4 accounting firm in various regional, national and global roles.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- Matthew 19:26 "...with God all things are possible"
- Where did you grow up?
- Born in Shoreham, LI; moved to Fair Lawn, NJ when I was 11; moved to Poquoson, VA when I was 15 and graduated high school from there.
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Willam & Mary was challenging yet comfortable, and I learned to keep away from Southern Comfort.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Reading, movies, rowing and, most of all, walking my dogs.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Creating ways for people to maximize their potential.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Currently … Game of Thrones. Always … Star Trek.