- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Ken Croarkin is the Partner-in-Charge of the Insurance Industry Practice. He currently leads a number of Statutory and GAAP external audit engagements, and also provides internal control consulting services to insurance companies and insurance brokers. Ken has over 20 years of professional accounting experience.
Ken has extensive experience in property and casualty insurance, life insurance and insurance brokerage, having performed GAAP and statutory audits, as well as internal control consulting services. He has been involved in a number of due diligence assignments for potential acquisitions of insurance companies, including the preparation and analysis of historic and projected financial information. Ken has also worked on a number of investigations at the direction of outside counsel.
Previously, Ken was a Senior Director of Internal Audit with the Marsh & McLennan Companies. He was also a Senior Manager with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP for most of his career, both in New York and in the U.K., specializing in the insurance industry.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- "Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value." – Albert Einstein
- Where did you grow up?
- Glasgow, Scotland
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- An amazing learning experience both personally and professionally, which laid a strong foundation for my career and future growth.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- With my wife and kids, going along to their sports events and generally having fun with them.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Providing insurance companies with excellent, responsive client service, helping them navigate the regulatory environment.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- Auto journalist