Keith J. DeVisser
Keith deVisser is a Tax Partner who brings 30 years of experience to clients across a range of industries, from law firms and real estate development to creative fields and high net worth individuals. He specializes in personalized care tailored to each client’s specific needs. Keith also has a strong background in accounting, financial services, bookkeeping, and tax.
Prior to joining the firm, Keith was Partner-in-Charge of Family Office Reporting, Business Solutions and a member of the Executive Committee at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals. Keith was also a partner at Stein deVisser & Mintz, which merged with REM. Before that, he worked in emerging business development for two local accounting firms.
- Corporate Tax
- Small Business Solutions
- Individual Tax
- Trusts and Estates
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Real Estate
- Professional Service Firms
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Rutgers University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Real Estate & Not-for-Profit Organizations Committee Member
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants