Justin Sitzer is a Senior Manager in the Business Transformation Group, with more than 10 years of experience in financial services, technology, and business transformation. Justin standardizes and centralizes business processes, implements automation solutions, and finds innovative ways to improve the experience of our auditors using technology.
Prior to joining the firm, Justin worked at a Big 4 accounting firm as an Auditor and provided financial services to hedge funds, private equity funds and funds of funds. He was responsible for all phases of the audit, including planning, execution, supervision and review of the fieldwork sand addition to audit services. Justin also developed and certified the go-to-market audit sampling software, along with many other solutions, resulting in 10’s of thousands of hours saved across the audit practice per year.
- Technology & Transformation
- Process Automation & Re-Engineering
- Full-stack Web Development
- Business Planning & Strategy
- Project Management
- Change Management
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Excel Expert - Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Certified Tableau Associate
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt
- Johnson & Wales University: BS, Accounting (Entrepreneurship & Finance concentration); MBA, Business Administration (Accounting concentration)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountant