- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Joseph DiFalco is an Audit Partner with 20 years of public accounting experience. He serves as the firm’s national attest leader for manufacturing and distribution.
Joe provides auditing and technical accounting consulting services to public and private clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, life sciences, and technology.
In addition, Joe has extensive experience in performing agreed upon procedures in response to New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) incentive grants that clients receive.
Prior to joining the firm, Joe served at regional public accounting firms, where he was extensively involved with international clients. He has presented various accounting and auditing topics, including revenue recognition, initial public offering readiness, IFRS and accounting for complex debt and equity, to professional groups and organizations.
- Audit & Assurance
- Technical Accounting Consulting
- Public Companies
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Life Sciences
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Kent State University: BS, Accounting, magna cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants