International Fraud Awareness Week 2016
- Nov 13, 2016
The professionals of EisnerAmper’s Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services group are proud to join the global effort to minimize the impact of fraud by promoting anti-fraud awareness and education during International Fraud Awareness week. We’ve produced and compiled these articles and videos to help you join the cause, implement best practices, and protect your organization.
FRAUD WEEK ARTICLES
- Tone at the Top
- Fraudulent Disbursements - Billing Schemes
- Recognizing and Preventing Identity Theft
- When Your Reputation Gets Short-Circuited
- When To Conduct a Fraud Risk Assessment
- Fraud Risk Assessments: A Key Tool for Organizations, Forensic Accountants and Internal Auditors
- Workplace Fraud – Limiting Opportunity
- Can You Trust the Trustee?
- Tips Still Top the List of Fraud Detection Methods
- Fraud Detection – Why, How and When
- The Financial Cost of Occupational Fraud on Business
- Overcoming Expense Reimbursement Fraud
If you have any questions, we'd like to hear from you.
Explore More Insights
Receive the latest business insights, analysis, and perspectives from EisnerAmper professionals.