- Consumer Products
- Food & Beverage
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Life Sciences
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Pace University: Bachelor’s degree, Accounting
- Columbia University: MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The College of New Jersey: Business School Board of Advisors
- YMCA (Ridgewood, NJ): Board Member
Greg Kubikowski is an Audit Partner with more than 25 years of public accounting experience. Greg has served both public and private companies in a wide variety of industry sectors, including consumer products, food and beverage, manufacturing and distribution, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, real estate, life sciences and advertising. He has significant experience with U.S. multinational organizations as well as companies headquartered throughout the world, including the United Kingdom, Switzerland, France, Canada, Japan and South Korea.
Greg has assisted his clients with numerous types of complex transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, merger integrations, private placements, debt financings, and 144A debt offerings. He has significant experience in all aspects of SEC reporting, compliance and filing requirements, and Sarbanes-Oxley rules and regulations. Greg has also worked with many companies who have implemented and reported under International Financial Reporting Standards.
Prior to joining the firm, Greg was a Partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers, where he served large, multinational clients as well as many small and mid-sized organizations.