- Life Sciences
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; BS, Accounting & Information Systems
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Parks Conservation Association
Fred Kosnac is an Audit Manager, and is a member of the firm’s Technology Group with nearly 10 years of experience in public accounting. He has worked with companies in the life sciences, technology, manufacturing, media and advertising industries.
Fred provides accounting, auditing and business consulting services to businesses in both the public and private sectors. In addition, he has managed first year audits for a holding company with broker-dealer and software subsidiaries, and a digital marketing company with an India-based subsidiary.
Prior to joining the firm, Fred was a staff and senior auditor at a large regional public accounting firm for five years, and was responsible for performing transaction and control testing for both public and private companies, primarily in pharmaceutical and manufacturing industries.
Fred has presented and participates in various events related to life sciences and technology and he also contributes to the technology and life sciences blog.