Dental Social Media Post Ideas
March 19, 2021
By Erick Cutler
Are you having a hard time coming up with fresh ideas for social media posts? Or, maybe you’re thinking about getting started with social media, but don’t know quite what you should post.
Whether you’re a seasoned social media users or a newbie, it can become a little tricky coming up with ideas that don’t feel stale or boring.
Here are a few pieces of content that work well for social media:
- Photos – this is an always popular category. Pictures of your practice, the team as a whole or highlighting team members, and events always work well.
- Article Links – Posts about your practice, doctor, team or community are well received.
- Seasonal – Holidays and seasons are easy opportunities to share holiday wishes and seasonal greetings. Remember that every month has a well celebrated holiday – except August. Also, consider sharing a piece of dental advice that fits a specific time of year.
- Giving Back – If you are active with a local group or charity, posting messages about the cause or links to the website shows that you care about your community.
- Videos – Shoot a quick video on your smartphone of an office tour, or a welcome greeting from the doctor and staff.
- Lifestyle – Your posts don’t always have to be about dentistry. Consider posting healthy recipes, dental jokes, or information about local events that can keep everyone engaged and interested in your posts.
- Promotions – Social media is a great, and cost-effective (free!) way to spread news about any special offers, referral rewards promotions or any other updates.
To pick up a few more tips about what posts work well on social media, and to read the entire article, please visit www.dentistryiq.com.