- Audit & Assurance
- A-133 Compliance
- Form 990
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Temple University Fox School of Business: BA, Accounting, honors
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Emerging CPA Committee Member
- Pennsylvania School for the Deaf: Board of Trustees Member & Audit Committee Chair
Dean Solis is an Audit Manager in the Not-for-Profit Services Group with over 10 years of experience in public accounting. He performs financial statement audits and compliance audits in accordance with OMB Uniform Guidance (or OMB Circular A-133), and other federal, state and local agencies. Dean also has experience with preparing tax forms, such as Form 990 and applicable state information returns.
Dean serves a variety of not-for-profits including, cultural organizations, private schools, social service organizations, professional associations, business incubators, and biotechnology organizations, in addition, to several subsidized housing and real estate entities. He is responsible for overseeing the audit process from planning through the issuance of the financial statements and manages the day-to-day activities during the audit.
Dean is a presenter on topics including new accounting standards effecting the not-for-profit industry. He is also a volunteer for EisnerAmper Cares, the firm’s community volunteer organization aimed at serving those in need through donations of employees’ time and skills to charitable, civic, and environmental projects in the Philadelphia and New Jersey area.