- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Dean Katsoupas is a Partner in the Audit and Assurance Services Practice and a member of the firm’s Technology Service, Life Sciences, and Manufacturing and Distribution Groups. He has over 20 years of public accounting experience serving public and private companies in a variety of industries, including life sciences, technology, manufacturing and distribution, food and beverage, professional services, and retail.
Dean has assisted clients with transactions such as IPOs and merger and acquisition transactions. He also has significant experience helping clients with complex technical accounting issues such as revenue recognition, equity-based compensation, and complex debt and equity financings.
In addition, Dean has experience providing SEC compliance and reporting services and is knowledgeable in the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, including internal controls and Section 404.
- Audit & Assurance
- Life Sciences
- Manufactuing & Distribution
- Public Companies
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- The College of New Jersey: BS, Accounting
- Western Kentucky University: MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth: New Jersey Chapter
- The College of New Jersey School of Business: Alumni Chapter President; Dean’s Advisory Council