- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
David Goodman is an Audit Partner with nearly 20 years of public accounting expertise. He specializes in providing audit, tax, and advisory services to various entities, including alternative investment funds, private equity funds, broker-dealers, investment advisors, real estate, and distributors.
Prior to joining the firm, David was an Audit Partner at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals. He began his career with a national accounting firm in the audit department servicing a diverse range of clients including financial services, technology, and distributors.
- Audit & Accounting
- Financial Services
- Alternative Investment Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Investment Advisors
- High Net Worth Individuals
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Lehigh University: BS, Accounting & Economics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Investment Management Committee Member