- Individual Taxation & Planning
- Estates & Trusts Taxation & Planning
- Family Office Services
- Investment Advisory Services
- Hedge Fund
- Private Equity
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bucknell University: BA, Economics
- Pace University, Lubin School of Business: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Dane Dickler is a Tax Partner in the firm’s Personal Wealth Advisors Group. Dane has nearly 20 years of experience providing comprehensive tax planning and related tax consulting services to hedge fund and private equity fund managers, senior executives and privately held businesses and owners.
Dane has expertise in planning and compliance for ultra-high and high net worth individuals in the areas of personal and fiduciary income taxation, estate tax matters, gift and succession planning, and transfer tax matters. In addition, he represents taxpayers before federal, state and local authorities. Dane’s client base includes hedge fund and private equity fund managers, family offices, real estate professionals and multigenerational families.
Prior to joining the firm, Dane was a Partner with a national accounting firm providing Individual income tax and trust and estate tax compliance and planning and family office services.