- Audit & Accounting
- Private Equity Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Fund of Funds
- Management Companies
- Family-Owned Businesses
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- State University of New York - Oswego: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Metropolitan Business Network
Craig Rothman is an Audit Partner with more than 20 years of public accounting experience. His expertise spans private equity funds, hedge funds, fund of funds, broker-dealers and management companies. Craig also has extensive experience providing a broader scope of accounting, tax and consulting services to family-owned businesses, including clients in the manufacturing, distribution and professional services industries.
Craig’s value-added approach to client service allows him to develop long-term relationships as an advisor to his clients. He provides strategic business and tax advice based on his intimate knowledge, understanding and hands-on approach to client service, which enables his clients to make better business decisions and maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.