- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Bruce Gomberg is a Partner with more than 25 years of professional experience. Bruce provides hands-on, practical business, advisory, consulting, audit, and accounting services to middle-market clients. His diverse client base includes businesses in the real estate, wholesale, retail, apparel and textile, home furnishing, manufacturing, and services industries. He has been closely involved in corporate acquisitions, dissolutions and corporate finance transactions, and has extensive experience in providing due diligence services to venture capital firms and banks.
Bruce has authored numerous articles on topics such as internal controls for small businesses.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- Don't put off until tomorrow what you can today.
- Where did you grow up?
- Brooklyn, NY
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Fun, and no pressure. Looking back, I did not know how good those years really were.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- With my family and playing golf.
- What piece of advice do you often give clients?
- Diversify your product line. Prepare for succession of your business.
- What client issue do you have a knack for resolving?
- Various issues – they expect me to have a wide area of knowledge covering a lot of different topics.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- Investment analyst