Brian May is a Partner with more than 15 years of experience in the accounting industry. As the leader of the firm’s Fort Myers office, Brian focuses on leading his team, growing the firm, and focusing on tax, accounting, and consulting services for a variety of individual and business clients throughout Fort Myers, Naples and across Southwest Florida.
Brian is a trusted, dependable guide for clients, no matter the issue. He has a knack for creating connections to solve even the most challenging problems, advising clients from start to finish, throughout the process.
Prior to joining the firm, Brian was a managing director at Lurie LLP, a Minneapolis-based accounting and advisory firm, which provided clients with solutions in accounting, audit, tax planning, wealth management and advisory services, serving business leaders in a wide variety of industries including health care, professional services, technology, manufacturing, real estate and more.
Brian started his career at Lurie as a staff tax accountant. Since then, he has evolved into a firm leader and mentor, who is driven to help both colleagues and clients succeed.
- Privately Held Family Businesses
- Accounting & Consulting Services
Credentials & Education
- Enrolled Agent (EA)
- Augsburg College: BA, Accounting & Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Golf Association
- Florida Golf Association
- National Association of Enrolled Agents