- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Blair Robbins is an Audit Partner with more than 20 years of public accounting experience, from growth-stage to mature corporations in both the public and private sectors across the manufacturing and distribution, technology and life sciences, and other industry sectors. He works closely with clients to understand their business and develop a tailored approach to driving an efficient and effective audit process, managing client relationships, and providing valuable industry and financial insights to management. He also regularly presents to audit committees and executive boards demonstrating a strong commitment to maintaining the client relationship through continuous communication.
Blair is a leader in the firms Manufacturing and Distribution Group and heads the Transportation and Logistics segment of the group. Additionally, he leads the firm’s Film Production Incentives Practice, providing attestation and consulting services to production companies related to various state film incentive programs. He has worked with state officials on drafting the procedures and guidelines published in several states.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." – Will Rogers
- Where did you grow up?
- At the Jersey Shore
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- I never knew learning could be so much fun.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- At the beach with my girls
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Being part of helping clients reach and exceed their goals.
- Why did you become a CPA?
- I love working with clients, the ever-changing landscape, and the challenges it presents.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Every car show on TV
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- City Harvest. It is difficult for someone to reach their full potential if they are preoccupied with where their next meal will come from.
- What was your favorite car that you owned?
- All of them. From a big block Firebird in high school, to a hybrid family SUV, they have all created fun and lasting memories.