Blair Robbins is a Partner with more than 15 years of public accounting experience, from growth-stage to mature corporations in both the public and private sectors—across the technology, telecommunications, software development, manufacturing, distribution and other sectors. He leads audit engagements, manages client relationships, and consults with clients’ financial personnel, management and owners on various business issues.
Blair leads the firm’s Film Production Incentives Practice, providing consulting services to production companies participating in state film incentive programs. He has worked with state officials on drafting the procedures and guidelines published in several states.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." – Will Rogers
- Where did you grow up?
- At the Jersey Shore
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- I never knew learning could be so much fun.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- At the beach with my girls
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Being part of helping clients reach and exceed their goals.
- Why did you become a CPA?
- I love working with clients, the ever-changing landscape, and the challenges it presents.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Every car show on TV
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- City Harvest. It is difficult for someone to reach their full potential if they are preoccupied with where their next meal will come from.
- What was your favorite car that you owned?
- All of them. From a big block Firebird in high school, to a hybrid family SUV, they have all created fun and lasting memories.