- International Taxation
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Real Estate
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Pace University: MBA, Taxation
- American Institute Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Trust & Estates Practitioners
Arthur Cohen a Tax Partner with more than 35 years of professional experience in public accounting with a focus on tax planning and compliance for high net worth individuals, and closely held entities. He focuses on helping clients plan for, and meet their financial and tax goals.
Arthur concentrates in the areas of international tax planning with regard to pre and post immigration, income tax, gift tax and estate tax planning for high net worth individuals. Additionally, he has extensive knowledge in the areas of entertainment and real estate
Prior to joining the firm, Arthur was a founding partner at Cohen & Schaeffer, a boutique accounting firm in New York City that specialized in advising international tax clients.