Skye Duhon is an Associate Director in the firm's Consulting Services Group and has over 15 years of public accounting experience.
Skye currently partners with the firm’s Sage Intacct clients, retaining ongoing open communication with these organizations. She maintains client relationships after the Sage Intacct implementation has been completed, ensuring clients maximize their software investments in their Sage Intacct product as well as through integrated solutions. She adds value by guiding users and stakeholders on expanding software functionalities and capabilities. Skye supports organizations by continuously enhancing their processes to produce relevant, timely financial reports and dashboards.
With a wealth of professional experience, she has effectively provided support to clients on a variety of accounting projects, including managing accounting processes and generating reports using their preferred accounting system. Furthermore, she has conducted multiple projects from initiation to completion, including software conversions, implementations, and multi-state unclaimed property (escheat) reporting.
Prior to joining the firm, Skye was an Associate Director at Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), a leading full-service accounting and business advisory firm.
- Client Relationship Management
- Sage Intacct & Integrated Solutions
- Process Enhancement for Financial Reporting
- Project Management
Credentials & Education
- Sage Intacct Implementation Specialist Certified
- Sage Software Consultant
- Sage 100 Certified Payroll Consultant
- McNeese State University: BS, Accounting, Magna Cum Laude
- Louisiana State University: MBA, Internal Audit
- One Acadiana: Member
- Ecole St. Landry: Board Member & Finance Committee Chair