Roberto Viceconte is a Tax Partner with over 20 years of experience providing private services to high net worth clients. His practice is concentrated in the areas of financial planning, asset protection planning, and income and estate tax planning for individuals, including structuring sophisticated wealth transfer plans. Roberto also advises fiduciaries in administering estates and trusts, including income, estate, and gift tax return compliance and fiduciary accounting.
Prior to joining the firm, Roberto was Partner-in-Charge of Trust and Estates at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals.
As an active member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) Roberto was co-Chair on the Estate and Financial Planning Committee.
Roberto writes frequently on estate and financial matters and has had articles published in various trade journals. He has been quoted in Time Magazine, Money Magazine, The New York Times, Forbes, and other professional publications.
- Trusts and Estates
- Personal Advisory
- Wealth Preservation and Asset Protection Planning
- Fiduciary Accounting
- High Net Worth Families
- Real Estate
- Family Office
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Hofstra University: BA, Accounting
- St. John's University School of Law: JD
- Boston University School of Law: LLM, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants –
- New York State Bar Association: Trusts & Estates & Taxation Sections