Rebecca De Leon
- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Rebecca De Leon is a Partner in the Financial Services, and Technology and Life Sciences Groups. She has over 10 years of experience in accounting and auditing providing services to a variety of clients including broker-dealers, venture capital and private equity funds, registered investment advisors, self-directed IRA custodians, technology and life sciences companies, and commercial companies.
Additionally, Rebecca has managed audits with complex financial statement consolidations for business entities with multitier structures and international subsidiaries.
Rebecca is a member of EisnerAmper’s National Office of Professional Practice consulting on various audit related topics. She participates in the oversite of the firm’s internal training programs specific to audit principals and procedures in the financial services and technology industries.
Rebecca also serves as the San Francisco Chapter Chair for the Women of EisnerAmper.
- Audit & Assurance
- Venture Capital Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Management Companies of Financial Services Groups
- Financial Statement Consolidation
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
- Golden Gate University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants