Patrick E. Mangan
Patrick Mangan is a Tax Partner with more than 15 years of public accounting experience. He specializes in income and estate tax planning and compliance for high net worth individuals, with a focus on individual, trust, and partnership taxation. He also has extensive exposure to gift and generation-skipping transfer tax issues and is well versed in current estate tax planning techniques.
Prior to joining the firm, Patrick was a Shareholder at Caler, Donten, Levine, Cohen, Porter and Veil, P.A. (CDL), a leading full-service accounting firm in Florida before joining Eisner Advisory Group.
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Individual Tax
- Trust & Estate
- Gift & Generation Skipping Transfer Taxation
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Florida State University: BS, Accounting, magna cum laude; MS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Martin County Estate Planning Council