Neil Koenig is the President of EA RESIG, with more than 40 years of experience in finance. Prior to joining the firm, Neil was founding Co-Partner of the accounting firm Imowitz Koenig & Co., LLP (IK), and their real estate fund advisory firm Real Estate Systems Implementation Group LLC (RESIG).
Neil has extensive expertise in the areas of finance and as acted in various capacities for numerous finance ventures, in both internal and external positions and currently oversees an accounting and consulting practice for clients with a portfolio value in excess of $10 billion.
An active member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, Neil is a former Chairman of the Real Estate Committee.
- Real Estate
- Business Consulting
- Financial Services
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University: BS, Accounting
- Fordham University: MBA, Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Your State Society of Certified Public Accountants